Friday, May 7, 2010

I AM


I AM: afraid of what tomorrow might bring.
I AM: lost in a world spinning out of control.
I AM: a sinking ship of doubts and fears.
I AM: always surprised by the unexpected.
I AM: living proof.

He is the way the truth and the light.

Psalm 119: 105
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.

I will look to the light, put one foot in front of the other, and follow the path. The past is behind me and the future holds my savior. There can be no greater joy than a life lived for his purpose. I will walk through my doubts, my fears, and my confusion. I will use the road map of his word, and the example of Christ and someday I will get there...............................

For I AM: His, bought with the blood of Christ. There is nothing greater that I can ever be!

No comments:

Post a Comment