Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Haze

I really don't have anything to say. I know it is a strange combination of writers block and the fact that I got sucked in by that Twilight series.

I have been so busy this year that life has sped by in a haze and now as the year is winding down I wonder what I missed. I also look at my children and realize how much they have grown this year. Olivia used to be terrified of horses, but she climbed right on Rusty and rode him around.

Jack is eating solid foods galore and loves goldfish! He also has two teeth. The first tooth arriving over spring break and the second popped through on Friday.

Jaeg is ever my clutz. He tends to run headlong into walls, tables and chairs. He has grown so much and now he tells me exactly what hurts using full sentences.

Time flies even when you are looking, don't blink or turn away. I know that just yesterday I was holding each of them for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment