Monday, March 1, 2010

Dinosaur Underpants and Big Dreams

Once Upon a Time there was a little boy whose whole world revolved around Dinosaurs.


Sound familiar? This little boy was sort of potty training. Mind you, potty training is not my favorite thing to do, but then who really likes it. What a nightmare, soiled diapers you can throw out, but underwear no way. Well two weeks ago I had an epiphany, a 6 or 7 dollar epiphany mind you! We went to the Gap and bought Dinosaur underpants. Yes they exist. Alas, they are hard to find and I was certain our three pairs was all we would ever find, plus at that price you oughta hang them on the wall. I mean really they are underwear! Then low and behold Old Navy has Dinosaur Unders for half the price.

Did I mention they are magic. Just put on a pair of these underwear and instantly any 3 year old will transform into a fully potty trained kid! No kidding! Well okay we did have 2 accidents, but hey two vs. 20 you won't hear me complaining!


So for now my baby appears to be really turning into an all grown up little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment