Friday, July 16, 2010

Blessed



Even with less than 8 hours of sleep I find myself so happy. God has blessed me abundantly. So often I find myself praying over all the little woes in my life, but in the moments of joy and bliss I sometimes forget to thank God for all he has given me.

The bible says in Psalm 9:1-2
I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.

2 I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.


We need to remember that God listens to all our prayers whether they be woes or praise. He answers our prayers and guides us. So praise him daily.
Needtobreathe: Lyrics Something Beautiful
Hey now, this is my desire
Consume me like a fire, 'cause I just want something beautiful
To touch me, I know that I'm in reach
'Cause I am down on my knees.
I'm waiting for something beautifulOh, something beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment