Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Great is our God.......


I am so amazingly blessed this year! As I look forward to my birthday only a few days away I realize how many blessings I can count! Some so small and many so big! My life is so full and while busy and crazy it is amazing.

So what do I want for my birthday? Well God has gifted me abundantly this year:
1. My family and I are all healthy, no seizures!
2. We have a beautiful new house
3. We are both employed
4. Our family has once again grown and Hailey is amazing

I could go on and on but I think you get the idea. So what more could I want? God blesses me daily and his gifts are so much greater than the material gifts that will turn to dust. His greatest gift will last me through eternity and I could not ask for more!

I think Chris Tomlin puts it best:
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God

No comments:

Post a Comment