Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We get older but do we get wiser?


Its such a good question. Infinitely unwise mistakes made over and over again by so many men and women. You can read the paper in any state or country and the crimes seem to be the same. The same people making the same mistakes is there any hope?

I always say garbage in means garbage out. If you fill your life with negative that is what you get. So my advice is fill your life with God. Be careful little ears what you hear, yes that means your music! Be careful little eyes what you see, yes that means the tv even the news. What you watch influences you! What are you reading I hope it is his word! Be careful little feet where you go.....take yourself to church instead.

So while I am not so little anymore I hope that I can take my own advice and fill my life with the joy of the Lord, this year!

1 comment: