Monday, April 11, 2011

I count you friend and you can count on me..........



This week is proving to be stressful already, but amidst the stress of the past two weeks I have come to realize what amazing friends I have. Some of you live a long way off. You call me and send me messages to brighten my day. You tell me you believe in me and you help me to do things I didn't know I could do.

Eclesiastes 4: 9-10Two are better than one,Because they have a good reward for their labor.10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion.But woe to him who is alone when he falls,For he has no one to help him up.


God had blessed me abundantly. Even in times of trial I always have friends and family to turn to. I have an amazing husband who is my shelter in the storm. I know that God has given me these people to guide me and strengthen me. I have faced many things in life, but I have never stood alone. You never have to be alone. I know so many people who feel alone in the world, but you don't have to live life alone. God never intended for us to live alone.
Matthew 18: 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

God wants you to gather with friends. He wants you to pray together. To share in each other's sadness and joys! God intended for us to live in this manner. We wills strengthen each other and grow together. Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, So a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. So thank you this week to all my wonderful friends who sharpen me and uplift me. You guide me with your advice and your prayers strengthen me. I am so grateful that God led me to you.

2 comments:

  1. Is that Julie? I loved looking at your wedding pictures when I came to babysit- Olivia loved showing them to me of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is quite the picture you found there.(: Great post!

    ReplyDelete