Sunday, February 22, 2009

In the beginning














So today has been a very busy day, I joined a new forum, you too should check it out. Use my username as a reference all of my fashion crazy friends!!!

http://fashionmomcafe.com/fmcforums/index.php


Then I went ahead and did this! Yup, I have created a blog. Who'd a thunk! I once said blogging was lame, I even wrote a song about how lame, we'll save that for later!


Yes I have created a blog. Who seriously reads these things anyway.
Anyway it seemed like a good idea, at the time. Just like Emily Dickenson here I am reaching out to the unsuspecting few:





I'm Nobody! Who are you?
Are you – Nobody – too?
Then there's a pair of us?
Don't tell! they'd advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!
How public – like a Frog –
To tell one's name – the livelong June –
To an admiring Blog

So admire away!









Hit Counter

Free Counter

1 comment: