Sunday, February 22, 2009

Picture perfect princess



The Picture Perfect Princess, " My Little Model"
I can't get her to stop posing these days. She puts her hand on her hip or crosses her legs, twirls and then says, "what now mommy".
She is in love with twirly dresses and spins around the house wearing them. When you have two boys and one girl it is inevitable that you end up with a princess. I am reminded of the Stephen Curtis Chapman song Cinderella as I watch her spinning and twirling. All too soon she will be grown up so in this moment I snap picture after picture trying to catch each and every glimpse of the princess, who is growing up before my eyes.



















We are of course shopping for spring and all of you know that we love new and exciting brands. So I have to share this new brand that I have discovered with you!

They are called shabby baby and they have beautiful dresses for little girls, mommies, and soon to be mommies.

Here is the dress that I think would be perfect for us, but it was so hard to choose from all their cute stuff, seriously go have a peek, "little girls and girls dresses from shabby baby."http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-82-vineyard.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment