Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's raining shoes

I am sure you have heard the expression, "wait for the other shoe to drop." Combine that with when it rains it pours and you have my expression. It is raining shoes.

I usually take pictures of the kids looking totally cute, but the most recent one is this one of Olivia looking like a kid. I have accomplished a lot recently. I have sewn a dress and a pair of pants.


I am currently working on a second pair of pants. Jaeg and Jack are doing well. Jack is getting to be quite the little man. They grow up too fast, and speaking of raining, we have a lake in the front yard! Thanks to the neighbors who have some landscaping needs. Hey at least I don't have to plan a pond right.



This week has been long and with Spring Break coming I am very much looking forward to spending time with the kids. I am trying not to think too much about the MRI, but I will let everyone know how that goes. I also will take some pictures over the break so my next post is not so blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment