Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Graveyard

So this is totally ominous, I guess I must be in a mood. We drive by the graveyard on the way to and from my job. I do it every day without thinking about the people in those graves. My daughter on the other hand has the curiousity of a 4 year old and wants to know, "What are all those rocks for." I explained that they represent people who have died and gone to heaven. She wants to know how they got turned into rocks. So, I explain that they weren't turned into rocks, but buried beneath the ground. She then says why didn't they just put them in a tree!

Imagine our whole lifetime and when we are gone all that is left is a rock with our name; a poem, if we are lucky, and some dates on it. I do believe in heaven and I know that there is so much more than this life, but it is very sobering to think some day we will all be not much more than the marker above our grave and if we are lucky the memory in our grandchildren's minds.


Okay no more doom and gloom, Jaeg had a seizure last Friday. It was scary, but he is okay.
We had a great appointment all is well and his records are going to be looked at by a neuro and they will get back to us if the neuro wants to see him!

So basically we are all okay unless the neuro has a concern. Our doctor felt the neuro would not be concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment