Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sewing

I keep looking at all these things that people make, and sell. So finally after months of saying I was going to do it. I did it. I pulled out my machine, lugged it upstairs, set it up, threaded the needle, then I took out some pants guessed on some things cut them out wrong and started sewing. I did every step the hard way, but in the end!

I made them with scrap fabric so now my daughter has gold pants. I am however going shopping and I will be a sewing maniac come summer as I finally found something easy to sew! Plus I want a pair for me! What mommy doesn't want ruffled pants. Probably not gold ones, although in the right crowd they'd be a hit! Sadly, I am not feeling the momentum tonight so alas, after a long day of sewing and children I cannot seem to get past my writer's block.










How cute are they! Huh my boys! Once they are both mobile I know I am in for it, but I will save that for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment