Monday, March 9, 2009

The Man

My Super Hero
I warned him that if he didn't start reading my blog the next post would be all about him!


I hear men jokes all the time. You know how he never puts the seat down, cooks, cleans, or changes diapers. We all laugh, but I think some of us can relate more than others. Me I can't relate. I found a diamond in the rough!

He cooks, he cleans, and he stays at home with the kids. He really deserves his own blog. I could tell you a hundred funny stories. Matching clothes make him break into a sweat. He never seems to be able to find the sock drawer even though I have shown him a million times. He also piles stuff. Some people file, but he piles.

Eventually he convinces me to go through the pile and then you got it, he adds more stuff.
He drives me crazy and I wouldn't have it any other way. We've all read the fairy tales, but some of us get to live them. Hey I didn't find Prince Charming, he found me. He doesn't have a white horse in fact the one time I took him riding he couldn't walk for days. He does however have this magical way of whisking in and saving the day.

He's the kind of man who isn't afraid to get down on the floor and play with his kids. He makes them laugh and their faces light up when he is in the room.
I love him enough to know that no matter what we will be okay. We have each other and that is what gets us through each day. As Brad Bayley would say " I don't know but I've been told happiness takes wealth and gold. Some might count me as a fool cause all I need is you."
Call me a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment