Saturday, January 15, 2011

A lifetime of tears and a breath of hope


We live our lives in a bubble. Some people talk about 6 degrees of seperation. This week was amazing I met a wonderful couple at a church group who had soooo much in common with my husband and I. First of all they were a part of our church, but then they had lived in Middleton ID. Coincidence right! Well they had had their babies at the baby place in Meridian. Where Xavier was born! Oh and not to mention their family was from MT.

We shopped at the same stores, and lived so close to each other then, but it didn't really stick out to us or even matter until we met in OK. I don't believe in coincidences though. I believe in the divine will of God. There is nothing outside of God's sight. He sees it, understands it, and has a plan for it. From the greatest of tragedies come the greatest of miracles.

From the depths of our fear and despair God changes who we are into what we have become. I am so grateful that he made me who I am. I am so grateful that he brought me hear to OK, and I wait anxiously as he works in my life daily!

I am just one of his miracles, and so are you! You a miracle he will entrust you in his will and guide you in his love. I hope that you to can be amazed by him daily as I have been this year!

1 comment: