Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something Beautiful

"Hey now this is my desire Consume me like a fire, 'cause I just want something beautiful To touch me, I know that I'm in reach Cause I am down on my knees
I'm waiting for something beautiful Oh, something beautiful" Need To Breathe

Is it enough to care? I believe that by just loving one another it is enough. The majority of people in this world want you to just care for them. Being there and loving them will be enough. If you let God's light be reflected through you to all those in your presence you can change the world.

Most of us, at some point in our lives passionate about Christ. We have gone on a retreat, read a book, heard a sermon, or listened to a praise and worship song that moved us so much that we were filled with the holy spirit. Just like Moses, on the mountain, you felt in that moment a strong connection with God. Maybe he was speaking his will to you. However in a week or a month the fire seems to have faded. Some of us forget all to easily who we are. We are the LIGHT for the world! Matthew 5: 14-16 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Many of us have let our light be blown out by Satan. We have hidden our light, but it is never to late to be the LIGHT. All you have to do is reflect Christ. John 13: 34
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. His love is unfathomable. He loves us despite all our sins, despite all our faults. He loves you when you reject him. He even loved those who held the nails. There is no greater love than a love that was willing to die for you. This week is a great time for you to renew your commitment to him. Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Do not forget who you are, let the Holy Spirit who lives in you change the world through you. It only takes one person at the right moment in time to change the world. Regular Christians change the world every day. You are enough, God created you to be enough! He will lead you by his own hand. When it is time you will have the words to share his message. He will inspire you to say the right thing!


On a side note, I know I have been so terrible about posting this month and last, but I do have a very good excuse. I took the advice of my pastor and some of my friends and I have written a book. Please pray as I seek a publishing company to publish and promote my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment